Senior Marketing Executive job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Joining Hakim Group means becoming part of a close-knit family of independent Optical practices across the UK and Ireland.
A career where empowerment, innovation, and unwavering support create a truly fulfilling experience. A career that’s not just fulfilling but a bit like joining an exclusive club of the happiest eye-care professionals.
You will also receive:
· Exciting calendar of events, fostering a vibrant work culture.
· Employee health plan to prioritise your well-being.
· Access to our financial flexibility fund, providing additional support when needed.
· Rewards portal with exclusive benefits and offers.
· Embrace a supportive and expanding team, immersing yourself in our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
About the Role
A Senior Marketing Executive at Hakim Group provide support to our Growth team, Head of PR and Communications working alongside the Head of Marketing and Design Team. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in different areas of Marketing.
You’ll have the opportunity to continually innovate the ways we work and play a part in our continued growth.
This role is Hybrid with 3 days per week at our HQ in Darwen. BB3 1AE
Key Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working closely with our practice partners, Internal teams and 3rd party providers.
· Support local marketing strategies to develop and execute impactful marketing campaigns at a local level and coordinate all marketing activity.
· Take ownership and deliver on marketing projects, from local marketing strategy to social media plans.
· Manage design, print production and full allocation schedule of POS assets, ensuring correct for market for all featured campaigns in line with the local marketing calendar for the estate.
· Manage the workload of the Marketing Executive to ensure all objectives are achieved for designated practices.
· Working with the Design team, brief in creative concepts in line with the local marketing calendar.
· Evaluation of campaign success and presentation of results internally.
· Liaising with printers and suppliers to manage print quotes and costs.
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll be customer-focused with great communication skills. You’ll be qualified in marketing with industry experience. Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Using your creativity and passion for marketing to support our practices.
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage