Senior CRM Executive job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Joining Hakim Group means becoming part of a close-knit family of independent Optical practices across the UK and Ireland.
A career where empowerment, innovation, and unwavering support create a truly fulfilling experience. A career that’s not just fulfilling but a bit like joining a secret club of the happiest eye-care professionals.
Join us at Hakim Group as our Senior CRM Executive and be a part of our continued growth and innovation. Contribute to shaping the way we work while enjoying a challenging and fulfilling career with us
You will also receive:
- An exciting calendar of events, fostering a vibrant work culture.
- Employee health plan to prioritise your well-being.
- Access to our financial flexibility fund, providing additional support when needed.
- Rewards portal with exclusive benefits and offers.
- Embrace a supportive and expanding team, immersing yourself in our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
About the Role
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an emerging function at Hakim Group and this is a brand new role. You’ll set the team up for success generate processes and ways of working to engage with our customers effectively. Initially, the role will focus on running effective recall and lapsed programmes across several channels with a high focus on first contact performance of both campaigns.
You’ll have the opportunity to continually innovate the ways we work and play a part in our continued growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee key CRM campaigns for Hakim Group practices to optimise eye exam bookings, repeat purchases and ongoing customer loyalty
- Work closely and report into the Head of CRM / Marketing to execute and improve the quality and response rates of key CRM campaigns to meet key objectives
- Lead the team supporting them to be the best version of themselves
- Work closely with the Data Team to identify opportunities for data cleansing and improvements in reporting
- Work closely with the third-party software and the Data Team to identify opportunities to improve CRM processes & effectiveness
- Build customer journeys linked to customer lifecycle and Hakim Group journeys.
The Ideal Candidate:
You’ll have experience in a CRM role ideally as a team leader, being comfortable with data, being able to analyse, make decisions and tell stories with the data will be required. Optical industry experience would be ideal, however, not essential. You will need to be customer-focused with excellent communication skills. Strong organisational and IT skills and keen to learn new skills.
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage