Facilities & Estates Advisor job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Are you ready to join the fastest growing group of independent opticians in the UK? At the Hakim Group, we have established ourselves as industry leaders by staying true to our award-winning values of honesty, ambition, kindness, industriousness, and meticulousness. Now, we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual like you to become part of our HQ Team, where innovation and a fast-paced environment thrive. Joining the team as a Facilities & Estates Advisor based at our HQ in Darwen
You will also receive:
- Exciting calendar of events, fostering a vibrant work culture.
- Employee health plan to prioritise your well-being.
- Access to our financial flexibility fund, providing additional support when needed.
- Rewards portal with exclusive benefits and offers.
- Embrace a supportive and expanding team, immersing yourself in our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
Join us at the Hakim Group and be a part of our continued growth and innovation. Contribute to shaping the way we work while enjoying a challenging and fulfilling career with us.
About the Role
The Hakim Group has earned its reputation by fostering a culture of innovation and continuous growth. As a Facilities & Estates Advisor, you will be part of our expanding family, introduced to our award-winning Hakim Group culture, and supported by an array of fantastic perks. We prioritize the well-being of our team members, offering exciting events, an employee health plan, access to our financial flexibility fund, and our exclusive Rewards portal.
We provide you with all the training you need to commence your job role, giving you the knowledge and confidence to be a great team member. You will be the first point of contact for our practcie partners. From start to finish we want our customers to feel valued and that’s where you come in…
- Receiving and processing partner calls for your region, ensuring they are dealt with effectively, in a timely and professional manner.
- Log all information in the database to enable it to be accurately tracked and processed
- Review logged calls on the database to monitor completion times and help the partners get the solutions they need
- To provide excellent customer service
The Ideal Candidate:
If you’re looking to build a career in business this would be a great start. Perhaps you’ve studied a related degree or have great administration experience. Your customer focused with excellent communication skills. Strong organisational and IT skills and keen to learn new skills.
If you are ready to embark on a journey of growth and innovation in a dynamic and supportive environment, we want to hear from you!
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage