CRM Executive job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Joining Hakim Group means becoming part of a close-knit family of independent Optical practices across the UK and Ireland.
A career where empowerment, innovation, and unwavering support create a truly fulfilling experience. A career that’s not just fulfilling but a bit like joining a secret club of the happiest eye-care professionals.
Join us at Hakim Group as our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Executive and be a part of our continued growth and innovation. Contribute to shaping the way we work while enjoying a challenging and fulfilling career with us.
You will also receive:
- An exciting calendar of events, fostering a vibrant work culture.
- Employee health plan to prioritise your well-being.
- Access to our financial flexibility fund, providing additional support when needed.
- Rewards portal with exclusive benefits and offers.
- Embrace a supportive and expanding team, immersing yourself in our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
About the Role
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an emerging function at Hakim Group and this is a brand new role. You’ll work as part of a team focusing on running effective recall and lapsed programmes with a high focus on the first contact performance of both campaigns.
You’ll have the opportunity to continually innovate the ways we work and play a part in our continued growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure that patient recalls are completed by following the established process and prioritising customer service.
- Work closely with the Data Team to identify opportunities for data cleansing and improvements in reporting.
- Work closely with the third-party software and the Data Team to identify opportunities to improve CRM processes & effectiveness.
- Achieve optimal results through a continuous program of A/B testing and segmentation optimisation across all automated touchpoints.
- Provide regular reporting to the Senior CRM Exec and relevant internal stakeholders to propel our success forward.
- Support customer journeys linked to customer lifecycle and Hakim Group journeys.
The Ideal Candidate:
You’ll have experience in customer service, with excellent communication skills. Strong organisational and IT skills and keen to learn new skills. You don’t need to have experience in Optics but willingness to learn will go a long way. Bringing a collaborative spirit and administration expertise to the table.
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage