Commercial Finance Analyst job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Hakim Group are the fastest-growing group of independent opticians in the UK and have achieved this by staying true to our award-winning values of being honest, ambitious, kind, industrious and meticulous.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business. We provide you with the tools to thrive in your role, providing you with a career structure designed to help you to achieve your dreams and become the best version of yourself possible.
You will also receive:
We offer a range of fantastic perks including a calendar of exciting events, an employee health plan, an extra day of to celebrate your birthday and access to a Rewards portal. You’ll also be embraced by our ever-expanding family of team members and introduced to our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
About the Role
Based at our HQ in Darwen, Lancashire as our Commercial Finance Analyst, you will work alongside our customers, team members and business leaders to understand the challenges and opportunities impacting trading and provide solutions to enhance trading performance, contributing to the growth of the business.
You’ll have the opportunity to continually innovate the ways we work and play a part in our continued growth as we support you to fulfil your career aspirations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working as a key team member in our commercial finance team. This will involve:
- Financial forecasting and reporting on weekly/monthly KPIs and overall group performance.
- Monitor daily trading data to identify trends, risks, and growth opportunities.
- Provide analysis of demand trends to stakeholders with recommendations for product, price, and promotional opportunities.
- Track the performance of different cohorts of practices over time to measure improvements in LFL sales and profitability.
- Analyse past results for performance variance analysis, and to identify trends, to then make recommendations for improvements.
- Carry out data profiling to identify anomalies
- Drive integrity, attention to detail and accuracy of reporting. Proactively work with others to ensure necessary improvements to data quality
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll be a commercially focused data enthusiast who can add high level value at a pivotal point within the company’s growth. You’ll have a keen eye for detail, enjoy identifying anomalies and resolving queries. Having great Excel skills to help you be an effective data guru. You’ve got proven experience of managing large data sets. You’ll enjoy thinking commercially, knowing you are adding value and being able to communicate numerical issues into easy-to-understand language that supports our customers.
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage