Optometrist job in Liverpool
Bennett & Batty Opticians
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity for you to make a difference in patients’ lives.
You didn’t become an Optometrist to sell glasses…
As an independent practice, we can provide you with the clinical freedom, time, and equipment to solve problems and genuinely help people.
Our patient’s are loyal to us, returning year after year, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to see real continuity of care too.
We believe working with us will allow you to escape hollow targets whilst providing you with a platform to have your voice heard in practice.
You will also receive:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Your birthday off work
- No Sunday or bank holiday working
- Free & regular CPD courses
- Access to Simply Health (claim cashback on healthcare purchases)
- Retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Role
We’re looking for a full-time Optometrist to join us in delivering outstanding patient care.
This role will be working across our small group of practices across Liverpool;
- Bennett & Batty, 93 Allerton Road, Liverpool, L18 2DD
- Millicans Opticians, 589 Prescot Road, Old Swan, Liverpool, L13 5UX
- Millicans Opticians, 44 Derby Road, Huyton, Liverpool, L36 9UJ
- Morgan Opticians, 2 Alcock Street, Cheshire, Runcorn, WA7 1NA
- Mullens Opticians, The Forge, 10 London Road, Stockton Heath, Warrington, WA4 6HW
- Cromptons Opticians, 6 Common Lane, Culcheth, Warrington, WA3 4EG
You’ll be an integral part of our team here and will help us drive our service offering forward, always looking for opportunities to improve and innovate.
We’re also looking for someone who shares our dedication to putting patients first and spending the time needed to get to the bottom of their visual needs.
Educating others about the benefits of eye care is an ongoing challenge and one that we look forward to meeting head-on with you as a part of our team.
We are a committed independent practice, dedicated to providing our patients with high-quality care and an exceptional experience in practice.
- Our test times are Monday – Saturday, every 30 mins
- We have 2 consulting rooms + pre-screening which will be performed by the front line
- Our testing equipment includes OCT, Optomap Topographer, phoropter etc
- We are a team of between 3 – 6
- The role requires you to work Saturdays
Our local community is a part of our identity here and we constantly see the benefits our work has when we’re out and about in the area.
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage