Marketing Executive job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Joining Hakim Group means becoming part of a close-knit family of independent Optical practices across the UK and Ireland.
A career where empowerment, innovation, and unwavering support create a truly fulfilling experience. A career that’s not just fulfilling but a bit like joining an exclusive club of the happiest eye-care professionals.
You will also receive:
· Exciting calendar of events, fostering a vibrant work culture.
· Employee health plan to prioritise your well-being.
· Access to our financial flexibility fund, providing additional support when needed.
· Rewards portal with exclusive benefits and offers.
· Embrace a supportive and expanding team, immersing yourself in our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
About the Role
A Marketing Executive at Hakim Group creates assets and works alongside our in-house design team to design all marketing activity including POS, graphic , window campaigns, new product branding and local advertising.
You’ll have the opportunity to continually innovate the ways we work and play a part in our continued growth.
This role is Hybrid with 3 days per week at our HQ in Darwen. BB3 1AE
Key Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working closely with our practice partners, Internal teams and 3rd party providers.
· Supporting with local marketing strategies to develop and execute impactful marketing campaigns and coordinate all marketing activity.
· Working alongside the Design team, brief in creative concepts in line with the local marketing calendar.
· Assist in the on-boarding process for new businesses that join the group.
· Coordinate regular benchmarking activities and present back to the team to identify any missed opportunities.
· Take control and responsibility for individual projects and use own initiative.
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll be customer-focused with great communication skills. You’ll be qualified in marketing with industry experience. Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Using your creativity and passion for marketing to support our practices.
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage