IT Technician job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Hakim Group are the fastest growing group of independent opticians in the UK and have achieved this by staying true to our award-winning values of being honest, ambitious, kind, industrious and meticulous.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business. We provide you with the tools to thrive in your role, providing you with a career structure designed to help you to achieve your dreams and become the best version of yourself possible.
You will also receive:
We offer a range of fantastic perks including a calendar of exciting events, an employee health plan, access to our financial flexibility fund and Rewards portal. You’ll also be embraced by our ever-expanding family of team members and introduced to our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
About the Role
Based at our HQ in Darwen as our IT Technician, you will work alongside our customers, team members and business leaders being responsible for the efficient handling of incidents, resolution of issues, and completion of tasks as reported by users, assigned within our service desk.
You’ll have the opportunity to continually innovate the ways we work and play a part in our continued growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working closely with our HQ teams and Practice Partners supporting them with all things IT. This will involve:
- Collaborating with the team to manage requests and resolve incidents through the Service Desk system.
- Keeping colleagues informed regarding any issues which arise, and taking remedial action where necessary, using available tools where applicable.
- Maintaining an awareness of technology developments and their application.
- Contributing to the continuous development and optimisation of IT within the business, including processes and procedures.
- Responding flexibly to any necessary changes in work priorities and undertaking other duties when required to support the effective operation of the service.
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll be a customer-focused team player with great communication skills. You’ll have experience working with a service desk, resolving issues and logging tickets. You’ll be familiar with installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Windows professional desktop operating systems and knowledge of networking hardware – smart switches, routers, firewalls.
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage