Health & Safety Administrator job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Joining Hakim Group means becoming part of a close-knit family of independent Optical practices across the UK and Ireland.
A career where empowerment, innovation, and unwavering support create a truly fulfilling experience. A career that’s not just fulfilling but a bit like joining a secret club of the happiest eye-care professionals.
You will also receive:
· Exciting calendar of events, fostering a vibrant work culture.
· Employee health plan to prioritise your well-being.
· Access to our financial flexibility fund, providing additional support when needed.
· Rewards portal with exclusive benefits and offers.
· Embrace a supportive and expanding team, immersing yourself in our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
About the Role
Health & Safety Administrator is a brand-new role at Hakim Group. You’ll organise, support, and facilitate the smooth running of the Health & Safety and GDPR functions. You’ll have the opportunity to continually innovate the ways we work and play a part in our continued growth.
This role is a full-time permanent role 5 days per week at our HQ in Darwen. BB3 1AE
Key Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working closely with our practice partners answering quires and supporting them as Health & Safety Administrator
· Collate and organise documentation related to H&S and GDPR, ensuring all records are up-to-date and accurately maintained.
· Collaborate with the Head of Projects and Communications to ensure smooth information flow and project execution.
· Conduct regular audits and checks at headquarters to ensure adherence to H&S and GDPR standards.
· Coordinate training sessions for staff on H&S and GDPR compliance, liaising with relevant departments and businesses
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll be customer-focused with great communication skills. You don’t need to have experience in health & safety but willingness to learn will go a long way. Bringing a collaborative spirit and top-notch systems and administration expertise to the table.
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage