Contact Lens Category Manager job in Darwen
Hakim Group Head Office
What’s in it for you?
Joining Hakim Group means becoming part of a close-knit family of independent Optical practices across the UK and Ireland.
A career where empowerment, innovation, and unwavering support create a truly fulfilling experience. A career that’s not just fulfilling but a bit like joining a secret club of the happiest eye-care professionals
You will also receive:
- Exciting calendar of events, fostering a vibrant work culture.
- Employee health plan to prioritise your well-being.
- Access to our financial flexibility fund, providing additional support when needed.
- Rewards portal with exclusive benefits and offers.
- Embrace a supportive and expanding team, immersing yourself in our award-winning Hakim Group culture.
About the Role
Contact Lens Category Manager is a brand-new role at Hakim Group. You’ll lead category planning and execution for all things contact lenses and Myopia. Supporting our practice teams to grow contact lens sales and build meaningful relationships with 3rd parties to optimise a multi-year category plan.
You’ll have the opportunity to continually innovate the ways we work and play a part in our continued growth.
This role is Hybrid with 2 days per week at our HQ in Darwen. BB3 1AE
Key Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working closely with our practice partners and suppliers supporting them as Contact Lens Category Manager
- Map out the patient journey, identifying all touch points for practice and patient.
- Work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to identify efficiencies, opportunities, and improvements for both practices and patients
- Lead the development of tools and resources to enable our independent practices to optimise their patient experience.
- Speciality lens category review (RGP, scleral, corneal, Ortho K) and resource creation, recognising areas of opportunity.
- Identify insights and trends related to the market, consumers and competitors, in order to speed up the growth of the category and discover new opportunities.
- Map out and review the existing cataloguing and pricing process. Propose a plan of improvements to maximise engagement with the category.
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll be customer-focused with great communication skills. You’ll understand the optical industry and contact lenses as a category. Comfortable with building a category plan and working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Using your analytical skills to inform and support strategic recommendations
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage