Administration Assistant job in Sligo Town
What’s in it for you?
If you’re naturally interested in fashion, science, and a role where you can interact with new people daily, this role is for you.
You’ll be working with amazing brands and cutting-edge equipment, all alongside our supportive and friendly team of experts.
Additionally, you will also have the opportunity to impact the lives of our patients in a positive and meaningful way.
A new pair of glasses can make a huge difference to patients, and there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing them smile as they leave us with the perfect pair of frames.
You will also receive:
- Part-time position – 3 days per week
- We’re open 6 days a week (no Sunday’s, Bank Holidays or late evenings)
- You’ll receive your birthday off work
- Retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Role
Cooke Opticians in Sligo are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to support our enthusiastic team and help us deliver our goal in providing outstanding patient care. This role will be working 3 days a week and can be flexible on working days across Monday-Friday
Cooke Opticians is an independent optical practice established in 1991. Based in Stephen Street, Sligo, we have built our reputation as a leading family Opticians, working in the Sligo community for over 30 years and in some cases caring for 4 generations of the one family.
Sligo town is steeped in history, surrounded by beauty, and with a charm and character all its own. Whether you enjoy, art, culture, surfing, culinary delights or the great outdoors, Sligo can provide…..and we haven’t even mentioned the fact we are on the Wild Atlantic Way!
We’re seeking an experienced, positive and proactive Administrative Assistant to join our friendly and welcoming team of 10. Essentially, you’ll have excellent communication and time management skills. You’ll have proven ability to work under pressure whilst working to strict deadlines and be an excellent team-player. Experience of working on all Microsoft packages is essential.
Day to day duties:
- Liaise with patients and suppliers via phone and email in a professional manner
- Scheduling patient appointments using the Optix system
- Data entry and invoicing ensuring excellent attention to detail skills
- Processing supplier invoices; statements; delivery notes; accounts payable
- Checking and submitting payment claims
- Bank lodgements
- Providing administrative support to the Practice Manager as and when required
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.
Salary – Max
Salary – Min
- Submit CV
- Zoom Interview
- Practice Visit
- Offer Stage